Hi! It's Mandy. This post is all about me!
Okay. So... here's.... about me.
Family:
Mom-49
Dad-49
Brother-Lucas-13
Me-Mandy-10
Cat-Seneca-1
Kitten-Button-7 months
Friends:
Sarah-10
Other Sarah- 10 or 11 (I don't know)
Jessica-11
Yazmyne-11 (I'm not really friends with her because I never can talk to her because I have no way of communicating with her and I haven't seen her for over a year.)
Vanja-10
Kelly-13
Bridget-16
Favorite Colors: Dark Pink, Lavender, and Sea Foam Green
I want to learn Spanish and French.
I have gone to Florida, Georgia, and Wisconsin.
These are awesome bands and singers:
Tainted Pink, Colbie Caillat, Panic at the Disco, Maroon 5, Coldplay, KT Tunstall, Kelly Clarkson, Cascada, Aly & Aj, Carrie Underwood, Michelle Branch, P!nk, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, The Veronica's, Beyonce, Saving Jane, Timbaland, Elliot Yamin, Vanessa Carlton, Plain White Tees, Some of Jesse McCartney, and other peeps.
I play the flute and violin. I want to play piano, guitar, picalo, drums, and.... yeah.
I'm good at singing, kindof dancing, I like to act but I don't know if I'm good but I don't like to be in school plays and stuff cuz they're stupid most of the time,
If you want to talk to me, my email is hyper.puffin@gmail.com and my AIM screen name is awesome708202.
Bye!
<3,
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment